Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Weekend

This Valentine's weekend was great! My Dad, Mom, and youngest sister came down to hang out on Saturday afternoon. The boys shot guns while the girls went for a walk around the ponds that have water in them this year. It makes it feel like we live at a wildlife preserve because of all the birds.

The water in the ponds.


My parents had said they wanted to hang out and then take us out to dinner. They have never let me cook for them because they don't want to be a bother. I decided I would just get stuff ready so they could not say no. Below is my table for five.


Flowers for my mom.


Flowers for me! He got me two "because he loves me that much"


Sunday we decided to do a picnic lunch country style. We took the gator and drove over by a canal where water is flowing through. We sat and had our sandwiches overlooking our "river" and enjoying the beautiful sunny day.
Our chariot.


The cutest dog in the world!


Valentine's!


She adores him.


We proceeded to hunt gophers.


Then we moved on to our separate projects.


My finished apron for my cousin. (The first one by myself!)



Lastly, reeses pieces cookies for my valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment