Sunday, October 23, 2011

Re-do's

Lately I'm loving to re-do things by painting them. I found some candlesticks at the peddlers fair this year and a vase last year and wanted to give them a face lift. I took out some spray paint and went to town.

Cool candlesticks but I wasn't feeling the gold.


Off-white crackle finish vase...over the crackle.


No one else will notice it I have a feeling but I like that it looks more crisp.


Our dresser as it has been decorated for a while...


Blue candlesticks! And a little rearranging. I felt the need for a pop of color because our bedroom is very neutral.


I put some faux candles on top. I've been loving these. I've put them all over my house. I have a few big ones which have timers so they turn on every night and add such nice ambiance.


I saw this idea on Thrifty Decor Chick and immediately loved it. So easy, just grab some mason jars, candy corn and faux candles and you have seasonal fun lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment