Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dodgers and Cross Country

On Friday we got to go to the Dodger game. I was so excited because we hadn't been all summer and there was finally a night game that we could make it to. I got off work a little early and we headed down with Royce and Gail. The game was kind of sad because the Dodgers couldn't seem to muster much of anything but we had other entertainment. There was a very drunk girl who danced in the aisles between innings and a mom in front of us that got her grove on as well during breaks. Inevitably these two ended up dancing together at one point. I think I think I had tears from laughing so hard at one point. All in all another great Dodger game.

On Saturday my sister Kacie had a cross country race against Bakersfield Christian. Ben and I went over to watch. It was a really hot day and I felt bad for her but she still did well. She came in first of all the girls and even beat a couple of boys! Go Kacie!

Our secondary entertainment


Ben and I



Manny Ramirez


Andre Ethier



First Finisher


The start

No comments:

Post a Comment