Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ode to walks and pumpkin muffins

Not much has gone on around our parts lately but I do have a couple of things that I want to highlight. Ben and I frequently go for walks out around our rural country home. These walks always prove relaxing and fun. Peachy comes with us of course and she is a source of endless entertainment as she is curious about everything. I love these times that we can just get out and walk around with no destination in mind and the only goal being to walk until we don't want to anymore. I also saw a pumpkin muffin recipe on my sister-in-law's blog. I have been craving something festive and thought this would do the trick. They were great! The combination of pumpkin with cinnamon and other spices just warms the heart. I must admit I am a big Thanksgiving fan and these just bring all that is Thanksgiving to my mind. So there, I've said it. I love pumpkin muffins and walks. It's the little things that make life so wonderful!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you liked them. They're my favorite pumpkin item to date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, we always enjoy our walks too. Its the little things. So glad your doggie is ok, poor thing!

    ReplyDelete