Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas present from Ben

Ever since July on my first visit to Ikea I have been wanting a bookshelf I saw there. Me being my cheap self instead of indulging myself in this wonderful item immediately decided to wait until I got Christmas money. I'm glad I waited because Ben took me to go get it. It is now assembled and looks just a great as I had dreamed it would. I have not had time to fill it with things yet. It has been a crazy Christmas season to say the least. I think my problem will be narrowing down what belongs in it. Although our house is wonderful it lacks good storage spaces with shelves and such things. It's exciting to have a new place to put things! My house is one step closer to being organized in every room.

Ben piecing it together.


The finished product!


No comments:

Post a Comment