Sunday, December 27, 2009

More Christmas

Christmas day was spent at my Aunt and Uncle's house eating great food, watching the Lakers, and playing with some sweet remote control cars. We hung out with my cousins two little boys who were quite the entertainers. They got a real kick out of the cars and our makeshift jump we made in the living room out of a magazine and shoes. Christmas night we went bowling with my cousins and friends from church. Everyone had a blast.

The boys, showing me their new wallets with chains "so you don't lose it."


Ben snuck a nap in.


Korey being informed on how the chain on the wallet keeps you from losing it.


Our nifty ramp.


My brother and I. (no I don't know why my eyes are so wide)


My sisters.


Two parts of the unstoppable three!

1 comment:

  1. LOL- that pic of the boys showing their wallets is too funny!!

    ReplyDelete