Friday, February 18, 2011

Picture Screen

For my wedding my dad made me these picture screens to display our pictures on. It came with me to Bakersfield and has been one of my favorite things in the house. I love pictures and people always come in a check out all my pictures. Lately the ribbons have been coming loose. I decided to nix the ribbon and go back to basics with the cork board underneath.



My dad, being the brilliant man he is, made these so that you could remove the panels if you ever wanted to change out the fabric.




I removed the panels and started to take off the fabric only to be reminded by all the remaining fuzz that we had used a little adhesive. So my plan to just do cork was foiled. I took off the ribbon and put the green fabric back on.




I pinned the pictures back on and it looks great!

1 comment:

  1. I've never had good luck with ribbon bulletin boards either. I'm sure this will work out much better for you. Good work!

    ReplyDelete