Sunday, August 28, 2011

Things

What have I been up to lately? Well obviously not posting anything on here! So here's some catching up.

I've been getting to hang out with two of the coolest nephews in the world a lot.



I've been to 3 baby showers in the last 3 weeks. Two for my sister-in-law who is due very soon! Auntie times 3 booyah!
The other one was for my good friend Ruth.




Ben and I went to a 'Reckless Kelly and Randy Rogers Band" concert at the Crystal Palace which was so much fun.


I'm going to try my hand at my first quilt. It will just be a lap sized one so as not to dice in and drown on my first one. I'm pretty excited about it, I have a great many teachers in the family to help me along the way.


And of course, my puppies. Tiller is growing like crazy and gets to go with Ben more and more. She's already listening really well. As for Dezi, the weenie dog, she's a lost cause as far as obediance but she's just so cute!


1 comment:

  1. Love the fabrics on your quilt...I can't wait to see it finished :)

    ReplyDelete