Sunday, November 22, 2009

Freezer!

If you have been over to our house you might have noticed the small size of our freezer. The fridge is a decent size but it takes up all the room for freezer space. I can barely fit a frozen pizza in it. Since we live so far our I like to buy in bulk, especially meat to save me time and money but it's hard to plan ahead and such when you don't have the space. Ben and I have been planning to get a chest freezer. We hadn't gotten it yet but I've been wanting it more and more. My parents and grandparents came over and my mom brought us a turkey. It was great but we were going to have to store it at Ben's parents. Little did I know that Ben had gone out and gotten one to surprise me at Christmas. After I told him we got a turkey he gave in and told me so we wouldn't have to go through the hassle of storing it elsewhere. We brought it home today and it is perfect! It doesn't take up too much space but has enough storage for our needs. I'm sorry I ruined the surprise but glad we finally have one.

Fridge/Freezer


New one!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new freezer! I don't blame Ben for giving in. It had to be done for the sake of the turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good move on the freezer. A couple yrs ago I opted for a way bigger fridge with a freezer on the bottom. Best idea, fits a month's worth of winco!! What a funny guy Ben is, reminds me of things Chris has done. Have a great holiday season you two!

    ReplyDelete