Thursday, November 12, 2009

Progress

I have told the saga of a now thriving backyard that took much sweat to get it to the way it is now. I still have another wish, that I would have a front yard to match the back. Oh to not get dirt in my shoes every time I walk to my car, to not have a growing dirt pile by the front door. Its the simple things really. Well we are one step closer to my dream of a front yard. Ben put it one of our strips of bender board. One side of our front flower bed actually is contained and looks nice and neat. Ben really knows how to make me happy, coming home to see that brought joy to my heart. I have been giving him a hard time because he has been working on "fun" projects like his gun range and deep pit barbecue pits. Well watch out we are on our way to living in luxury.

A "before" picture


The product of Ben's labors

No comments:

Post a Comment