Sunday, November 29, 2009

Saturday Fun

This last Saturday was a great day for Ben and I. Last weekend I was able to catch up on major cleaning so this Saturday I didn't have quite as many chores to do. Ben decided to take the day off so we both were excited for the day. We both started out taking care of a few things around the house and then as I moved on to Christmas decorations Ben moved to reloading. After this we decided to put the legs on our couch. For those of you who don't know the story we got a great u-shaped couch after we moved in. After much struggle and toil we finally got it in through the front door. When assembling the couch we could only find one set of legs (there should have been 3 because our couch is in 3 sections). Thinking they were just left out we left it on the floor and it looked good enough. A couple weeks later I was struggling with a cushion that never seemed to go down all the way when I reached underneath and discovered the missing legs. After this discovery I went on a hunt for the other set and found it under the other "funky" cushion. Needless to say we felt very smart and had a good laugh over our missing legs and have since failed to put them on. I'm glad we did, it looks much better. After this we put up Christmas lights on our house after a hunt in town for inexpensive hooks failed, we went for plain old nails. Peachy was a great helper and now our house is a little more festive :)

Couch with legs


Ben putting up lights


And more lights


My little helper Miss Peachy


Finished product

No comments:

Post a Comment