Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend of family and friends

This past weekend was full of events and I was fortunate enough to be able to attend all of them. My younger sister Kacie was elected as one of the senior class princesses for homecoming. I went to cheer her on, but spent most of my time being surprised by all the changes that have happened since I was there. 6 years can change a lot, believe me. The next day I had two showers to attend. One was for a cousin who is going to have a baby and the other for a dear friend who is getting married soon. Both were fun and it was so good to catch up with friends and family I don't get to see very often. I was relieved to make it home to my husband and my comfy bed. It's a long lonely drive from Fresno to our home all by yourself!

Miss bride-to-be Ruth (and the lovely practice boquet I made)


Bridesmaids with the bride!


Kacie, Tracie and I


Sisters


Fans in the stands

No comments:

Post a Comment