Friday, January 6, 2012

Oh, Hello blog....

I see its been November 24th since I last wrote. If I think about it that pretty much sums up my holidays. They kind of caught me by surprise and bonked me upside the head. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. You think you're ready and well turns out you weren't. I had lots of fun none the less and now I'm trying to get my groove back. So what have I been up to? Sadly I don't have too many pictures but these will do.

We went to the family's condo in Morro Layover new years weekend. It was beautiful weather and a nice break, but we did get a flat on the way home.


Spent lots of time with the nephews, not as much as I would have liked with Levi but you get what yo can take and cherish it. And you know you want to just take Charlie and squeeze him!


I crafted a little but most of it was started way to late to be down by Christmas. These trees were inspired by interest and made for a friend. Okay yes I made myself some too, so cute!


Lots of walks and runs with these two.


I finally finished my desk. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Only took me three whole months. :) thank goodness I have a father-in-law who let it hang out in his shop until I got my act together and finished it. Thank you Royce!


Other than this stuff there were tons of Christmas parties. Now I'm reclaiming my house from the holidays and trying to do some needed purging and organizing. Who am I kidding? I'm always doing that. So hopefully it wont be so long before the next post. I'm looking forward to this year and can't wait to see where God takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment