Monday, August 24, 2009

Exploring

Ben and I have been planning to go camping once it cools down a little bit. We have heard great things about the Kernville/Lake Isabella area and decided to take a Sunday drive up canyon road. I had never been up in that area before and I found the canyon road to be amazing. The rocks almost seem to close in on you, I can only imagine how pretty it is during spring. The goal of our trip was to find a camping spot we liked. We drove around at the lake and did some 4 x 4ing. We went up the 155 and explored back roads that way but didn't quite find anything like what we were looking for. Even though we were unsuccessful in that aspect it was still a great afternoon. Being able to spend time with Ben just doing whatever we please is a rare treat these days and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Now it just has to cool down some and the camping trips will commence!



No comments:

Post a Comment