Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Job

I have been working part time at a local therapy clinic and I'm really enjoying it. I knew I would be getting full time work soon it just depended on everything there. Well yesterday I was called into a meeting with my boss and was offered a full time front desk position. Last week I went and trained for this position so I could fill in if necessary but just got a bird's eye view of the responsibilities. Today I started full time and dove right in. I'm pretty much exhausted after a first day of trying to wade through the massive amount of paperwork that accumulates over 3 days. I took a good chunk out of the stuff I knew how to do and am still sorting out all the rest. Hopefully I will be caught up by the end of the week! Oh and last night at family dinner I got the surprise of flowers from my wonderful parents-in-law as a congratulations on the new promotion. Thanks Royce and Gail they bring cheer to my heart every time I see them!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on going full time! That's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be good for Ben...he'll have to learn to survive without you during the day :)

    ReplyDelete