Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lamps

I went on an Ikea trip a couple of weeks ago and purchased three lamps. I had in mind a purpose to hang them in a group. Of course our ideas don't always work out as we see them in our minds eye. I have been procrastinating hanging these lamps because one didn't come with all the parts I needed. So today I finally got the motivation to jimmy rig the lamp for it to suit my purposes. I tried hanging the three together but it was too cluttered in each of the possible places. I ended up only hanging two and in separate corners. Not the original vision but it works. Because our home is mobile home we had no lighting in our living room except for one lamp we had. It still seemed dark and like a cave so hopefully when we test out the new additions it will bring more light into our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment