Friday, August 7, 2009

Carpenteria and a Crazy week

So this last week has been one of the most crazy weeks I've had in a long time. Friday we took off for the beach and spent a wonderful weekend there with the Fast's. We all managed to be there together one night. It was great to get away and relax. The weather couldn't have been better. Being able to hang out with Denise and Andrew was a big treat since we don't get too much of that. We got home Monday night happy to get back to our bed but wishing we were still at the beach. Tuesday I was scheduled to work and was asked last minute to stay an cover for a sick coworker, oh and wednesday too. I, being a planner, was completely thrown off but did my duty. Me being at work until 4 two days in a row caused and wrench to be thrown in all my plans. Thus I wasn't able to get to the grocery store until yesterday and it took me three days to finish laundry. Today I was able to catch up finally with all the chores and was able to relax and finally update here. Tonight I have a great dinner planned for Ben and I and it should be a great low key evening. I think we all need more of those in our lives!





2 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you were. Maybe things will slow down for you next week. We still need to go fabric shopping though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time with you at Carpinteria. Love your smiles!

    ReplyDelete