Monday, July 27, 2009

Nutgrass and Decorations

We have been waging a war on weeds in our backyard while doing our best to foster the growth of our bermuda. Most of the weeds have been taken out but if you have ever experienced nutgrass you know how resilient it can be. This last week we got the go ahead to spray the nutgrass with stuff that targets it. It's working! I looked out over our yard yesterday and saw yellow patches of nutgrass. I think our lawn will be over 50% bermuda very soon and that is very exciting indeed. Another thing that made my day was getting a few decorations at Ikea and my wedding pictures coming in. Now that I was able to put a few things up it makes me feel like my house has a little more character. I did get some pretty cool lamps but am missing a part but I am going to put pictures up later because they are my favorite purchase.




No comments:

Post a Comment