Saturday, July 25, 2009

First Ikea and stuff

The last few days have been quite busy around here. Thursday I went and visited my parents and borrowed their Tahoe because the Fast girls and I were going to Ikea. The whole Ikea trip idea started when Katie found out I had never been. I am so glad they brought me. That place can be very overwhelming if you don't know what's going on. It probably is my new favorite store though because everything is very reasonably priced. It was a great day of browsing with a wonderful lunch and good conversation. To top it off Mom and Dad Fast made a great dinner, one of my favorites, coconut shrimp and stuffed mushroom and shrimp. Top that all off with fresh corn on the cob and watermelon what more could you want? This weekend is no less busy. Since I have been out and about that past couple days I have a lot of house/outside work to catch up on before the trip up to Shaver with the family. Never a dull moment!

Mom Fast


The other proud Auntie

1 comment:

  1. Glad we were able to introduce you! It was fun. We'll have to go back when Ben gives you the green light for all of your purchases...or at least some of them :)

    ReplyDelete