Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Peachy



Ben and I got a dog the day we got back from out honeymoon. She is a border collie-australian shepherd mix. Her name is Peachy and she is a great dog. Peachy is still a puppy but she is learning really fast. She knows she needs to listen to me because I lay down the law. Ben is a real softy when it comes to puppies and she has already figured out that if she bugs him enough he will play with her. I never had a dog growing up and I think she is the perfect pup for my first. She comes running with me and always keeps me company whenever I am working outside. She is a sweetheart and snuggles you whenever possible. She also has endless amounts of energy and tries to kill anything that moves in our yard (like bushes moving in the wind, sprinkler flags, and any piece of trash) Puppies will be puppies and I'm glad we got one!

3 comments:

  1. i agree, the ears are too cute! i just love our spunky's ears, they havent grown since he was a pup, just the rest of him did!

    ReplyDelete