Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankful for adventures in Ben's Jeep

If you know Ben you know he loves his projects and I have to admit when he was excited about re-doing a mail jeep I laughed. I had no idea that it would end up so great. It's still a work in progress which means it missing the windshield. The first time I went for a ride that wasn't just a short one we actually had to go down a paved road which requires going faster than 20 mph. I got smacked in the face with so many bugs I swore I wouldn't ride in it until het got a windshield. Well I have gone for more rides, yesterday being even more memorable than the bugs. It was cold but I bundled up and agreed to ride with Ben to the gas station as we like to do once in a while. (Yes I know us country folk are terribly exciting). It wasn't too bad on the way there, just cold. Welllll on the way back it started raining! Not sprinkling, raining. We both look at each other and start laughing because yeah it wasn't one of our best ideas. We were frozen by the time we got back but I don't think I'll forget that ride anytime soon! It's the simple things in life really isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment