Friday, November 18, 2011

Thankful for Fresh and Easy

I love Fresh and Easy, its changed my grocery shopping life. Ok, yes I'm being dramatic but really that place suits me. Reasons why I like it:
- I save money! My grocery bill is half what it as at other places. This is partially due to good prices but also is due to their coupons and friends of fresh and easy program.
- I like how small it is. They have most everything I need without having to make my way through a large store. I'm in and out in 20 minutes most times.
- its pretty much one of the only grocery stores that is convenient as far as being on my way home.
- I really like their fresh and easy brand items. They carry a lot of organic and natural products that are healthy.

Things I would change:
- Their produce can be lacking.
- They don't have trader joes almond butter (yeah I don't know what is up with that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment