Friday, November 11, 2011

Thankful for craft dates and pumpkins

And when I say craft dates that's definitely not with Ben but mostly my friend Lidy. We meet eachother at work and though she no longer works with me we share a love of crafts and get together to make things sometimes. Today we were attempting burlap banners. Let's just say we so did not plan ahead just kind of went for it and only got half of what we wanted to do done. It was just fun spending time together even though we totally got very little accomplished.

Pumpkins, when I say love pumpkins I mean in decor and in food. (Except pumpkin pie, I know I'm weird) They're so festive and tasty and when you see pumpkin patches that means thanksgiving is close!

1 comment:

  1. I had fun with you today too friend! No, we did not get a whole lot done...but it was wonderful hanging out with you again! Can't wait to see your banner when it is all done!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete