Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankful for our home and nephews

We may live a mile down a dirt road in the sticks but I do love it. It's peaceful. Our dogs don't even know what a leash is. And I don't know anyone else that jets skis in the canal in front of their house. Yes we may be hick but we love it. It isn't our forever home but its been great in this time of life.




I have 3 wonderful nephews. Being the oldest child I thought it would be a long time before I got to be Auntie Kelly. Marrying the youngest child has its perks. Levi, Charlie, and Henry all hold a special place in my heart and I'm so glad I get to be a part of their lives.

Uncle Ben was sneaking Henry some extra ice cream at one point if I'm not mistaken :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I think all of Henry's uncles sneak him extra treats. He has this nephew/uncle thing all figured out. (it's Jill by the way. I don't know why my name comes up as "Sra. Brooks")

    ReplyDelete