Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful for....

..two things since I forgot yesterday.

First I'm thankful for my puppies. I know, oh, good grief she's one of those! I never thought I'd be a dog person as I didn't grow up with them. Then I met Ben and he loves dogs and let's just say I'm a convert. My walks would be so boring without them and what fun would hoeing weeds be without them laying right in the way. Or riding in Ben's jeep with them trying to crawl into my lap. Yup I'm a sucker and they are spoiled doggies.



Second I'm thankful for good friends. Specifically today I'm talking about my friend Ruth. We met in college and have gotten really lose over the years. I got to visit her today and meet her precious baby son Luke. She always has been there for me and knows how to call me out when I need it or just listen. We always have fun and our friendship has always come so naturally. We both hate that we live 2 hours away instead of 2 minutes like the old days but we take advantage of whatever we get. I know God put her in my life and I'm thankful to know her. And I'm so happy for her and her husband Justin. What a precious baby boy they have been blessed with!

No comments:

Post a Comment