Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tis the season...

Today I was in Target and had to waste some time so I was meandering. Holy cow the whole Christmas section is up and running! This set off a line of thought for me. Wow the holidays are dangerously close...and pretty much every panicky feeling that comes with that thought. So I had to stop myself from going down that dark road and decided that I should probably get a move on with certain things but that I should also do something to remind me of what the holidays are really about. Thanksgiving is a day for Family, friends and food but also remembering what you're thankful for. So this month I'm going to post something everyday I'm thankful for. Since I'm 3 days in, here are 3 things ( and I use the term "things" lovely because it might be people, memories or whatever):

1. That I have God serving parents who brought me up to know my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I wouldn't be who I am today without my beliefs and those who taught them to me.

2. Family: including my husband, parents, siblings, grandparents, in-laws, extend family. I'm so blessed to have great family, both my own and the one I married into. I can count on all of them and have some of my favorite memories from being with family. Family has always been important to me and always will be.

3. Work: I'm thankful for my job. Not only that I have one but for the people I work with and my bosses. I've learned so much and have grown so much there its crazy.


Yes today was a little serious and I warn you they might not all be so serious. So here goes a month of remembering what I'm thankful for.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for my job. Not only that I have one but for the people I work with and my bosses. I've learned so much and have grown so much there its crazy. afghani topi , antique gold choker , embroidered patches for clothes , Afghani Style Shirt Handmade Embroidery

    ReplyDelete