Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful for RBC and Football

Rosedale Bible Church. Ben grew up in this church and when we moved here after getting married it seemed liked the natural choice. I'm not going to lie, at first we weren't sure. We don't have anyone else our age. There are some close but we are definitely the babies of the young couples. We tried a couple of other churches but God moved in our hearts and we knew we belonged at REC. We've gotten involved in a married couples bible study and me in choir and Ben with sound. It took a while but I think we've found our place and we have been so blessed by the people there.

Football. I know, a stark contrast but still I'm thankful. Ben and I always watch games together and I can't count how many times we've had people over to watch games and hang out. We've had so many fun, relaxing nights that are tied up with football. Funny I know but I love those nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment